We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of information and will keep the information you entrust to us safely and securely.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We will collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways including directly from you when you register on the Sites, use other Indiaajtak.com services, enter competitions or prize draws, navigate around our Sites or respond to communications from us. Indiaajtak.com may also receive personally identifiable information from, third parties including our related companies, our business partners and publicly available sources of information.
The following is what we normally collect about you to help us provide you with our services, where we can:
- Personal attributes, name, address, gender, date of birth, email, telephone number, and service details;
- Information on how you use our website, including details of your domain name and Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser, cookies, time spent on a page or content, and the route you took to navigate through the pages;
- Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and services.
If you choose not to provide us with certain information we may not be able to provide you with a particular service.
Indiaajtak.com also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Indiaajtak.com cookie information and the page you requested.
In addition, when you use Indiaajtak.com’s services, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return and Indiaajtak.com will not be responsible for the use or misuse of such information. The main uses of your personal information are to verify your identity; to help provide our services; to administer those services; to enable us to review and improve our service to provide access to certain areas of the website; to personalise your visit to our site; to run competitions and games and to assist with advertising and other revenue generation functions.
The information we collect is also used to notify visitors about events, changes and other information about this web site. The information we collect is never shared with other organizations for commercial or other purposes.
This information may be used for marketing (where you have agreed to this) and for market research purposes, including internal demographic studies, to provide, optimise and personalise our services and to send you newsletters and information (where you have agreed to this) about our products and services.
We may use information about you to create a picture of your interests. This will allow us to understand our customers and visitors better, so we can make our services and marketing more relevant. Information that we use in this way may include:
(I) Information about your use of this and other indiaajtak.com sites;
(ii) Household classification data,
(iii) Your responses to communications from us;
(iv) Your interaction with other parts of the indiaajtak.com group;
(v) Information you provide when you register on a site;
(vi) Customer surveys;
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Indiaajtak.com will not disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties except in the following situations:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal proceedings;
- When required by law that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights of property indiaajtak.com;
- When applicable law or regulation requires disclosure of information to protect the safety or security of users of our Sites;
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Indiaajtak.com Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- We may need to share details with third parties (such as auditors or legal advisors) to obtain advice. Any such processing will be governed by an agreement in the form required by law, preserving any statutory data protection rights.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION AT INDIAAJTAK.COM?
PEOPLE WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- Members of Indiaajtak.com;
- Our related companies;
- Advertisers and content partners, either in an aggregate form eg. “5,000 users clicked on a banner ad”;
- Credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- Our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- Other telecommunication and information service providers;
- By disclosing individual records such as IP addresses as may be required by law; or
- Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law. We will ensure that these people only use such information to perform the above functions, and that they have adequate procedures in place to deal with your data securely. Some of these people may be based outside India.
USE OF INFORMATION FOR MARKETING
In line with any permission you give us, we may send you direct marketing about our own, or carefully selected third parties’ goods and services and disclose your information to other organisations that may send direct marketing to you. You can change your marketing preferences if you are registered with us. In addition, you can unsubscribe from email communications via unsubscribe links provided in communications sent to you.
LINK FROM OR TO OTHER SITES
Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of Sites. We also use these technical methods to analyse the traffic patterns on our Sites, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of our Sites.
We take various precautions to keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access and will store your personal information for so long as it is necessary to provide you our services or for archive purposes. You are responsible for keeping your User ID and password secure and you should not disclose them to anyone.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
If you need further assistance or have queries about our use of personal information, please send us an email with your questions or comments to email@example.com