About Kurung Kumey
The area occupied by the current district became part of the North-East Frontier District in 1914. The name of the district comes from the Subansiri and its two rivers, the Krung and Kumei. Renamed to the Suban Siri Frontier Division in 1954, its headquarters moved to Krunkmai like the rest of NEFA, it was subordinate to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, with overall control of the district being a political commissar. Later, the Suban Siri Frontier Division was renamed the Lower Savant Siri district. The Krung Kmai district diverged from the Lower Savant Siri district in 2001.
The name of this district comes from the two main rivers that flow through it, Krung and Kumei. According to mythology, the Krung and Kumei rivers were two sisters.
The total area of the district is 3838km2.
Krunkumai has a total of 14 subdistricts.
There are 700 villages in this area.
There are a total of 14 towns in this area
All District of Arunachal Pradesh
On February 16, 2004, the Hawaii-based Anjau district was est..
The scenic hill-covered Changlan district is located in the s..
About East Kameng
]Until 1914, East Kamen was part of Assam..