Pali (formerly Pallika and Palli) was a trading center. In the 11th century C.E., Paris was ruled by Gillas of Mewar. In the 12th century, it became part of the Kingdom of Nador and was ruled by the Chauhan dynasty. In 1153 it was dominated by Kumarapara and his feudal Vahadadev. Later, it became owned by Songara Chauhans of Jarol. By the time of the Arab invasion, Paris was completely concentrated and occupied by Rajput rulers from all over India. Between 1562 and 1581, when Chandra Senan ruled from Jodhpur, the Mugar army was able to annex Jodhpur.
Pali is famous for its attractions such as La Cotia Gardens, Java Dam and Lanakpur Dam. Temples are also popular.
The total area of the district is 12387 km2.
There are 4 subdivisions in district
There are about 347 villages in district.
There is only one city in the district.
|About Baran||About Barmer||About Bharatpur|
|About Bhilwara||About Bundi||About Chittorgarh|
|About Churu||About Dausa||About Dholpur|
|About Dungarpur||About Hanumangarh||About Jaipur|
|About Jaisalmer||About Jalore||About Jhalawar|
|About Jhunjhunu||About Jodhpur||About Karauli|
|About Kota||About Nagaur||About Pali|
|About Paratapghar||About Rajsamand||About Sawai Madhopur|
|About Sikar||About Sirohi||About Sri Ganganagar|
|About Tonk||About Udaipra|
Dadra and Nagar Haveli are situated in western par India...
|Ladakh||Lakshadweep||Andaman and Nicobar|
|Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh||Assam|
|Daman and Diu||Delhi||Goa|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jharkhand||Karnataka|