Khandwa district, formerly known as East Nimar district, is the state of Madhya Pradesh in central India. Khandwa District was known as "Nimar District" before 1954 The City of Khandwa is the regional capital. The Khandwa region was given by the Maratha to the British Raj in 1818, and later became part of the central provinces and Berar. The western part, which forms the present-day county of Khargone, was part of the Indore prince district.
Khandwa in Central India is an ancient city with many important historical sites, a living example of its rich culture. Khandwa is famous for its four Kunds located in four different parts of the city and is known as Padam Kund, Bheem Kund, Suraj Kund and Rameshwar Kund.
Its total area is 6206 km2.
There are 3 total districts in Khandwa.
There are 219 villages in the region.
There are 5 cities in total in the region.
All District of Madhya Pradesh
Agar Malwa District
Agar Malwa District is a district located in the Madhya Prade..
The district was recorded a long time ago in Jhabaa district ..
Anuppur District is located in the southeastern part of Madhy..