The city of Saharanpur is named after the saint Shah Haroon Chishti. Saharanpur was founded around 1340 and is named after the Islamic saint Shah Haran Chishti. Jagir in Saharanpur was honored by Raja Sah Ranveer Singh, the founder of the city of Saharanpur. At that time, Saharanpur was a small village and the headquarters of the army. The closest settlements at that time were Shekpra and Maripur. Most of Saharanpur was covered with forest, and "Paondhoi", "Dhamola", and "Gandanara" (Kureginara) were wetlands / wetlands. Saharanpur was handed over to Igiris in 1803
Saharanpur is a fast-growing commercial center and a major regional center for wholesale, retail, agriculture and commodities. Saharanpur is known for its agricultural products such as sugar, mango and rice.
The area of Saharanpur is 3860km2.
Saharanpur has a total of 5 subdistricts.
There are 425 villages in the Lampuru district.
There are a total of 4 cities in the Lampuru district.
All District of Uttar Pradesh
About Bahraich District
Dense forests and fast-flowing rivers are ..
About Ballia District
Ballia is located in the northeaster..
About Balrampur District
Barrampuru is a municipality in the Barra..